Reshared post from +Peter From
The BRAND NEW Amateur Photographer's Circle –– First Share
I am very proud to present you with this wonderful exciting circle of great amateur photographers! You will find a variety of styles in this circle –– from people that really want to both learn more and interact with you. Add this circle –– it might be the best circle you never added.
Want to be included in the APC?
READ before asking for inclusion!
Are you an amateur photographer? Do you want to learn more about photography? Do you want to meet people just like yourself? Do you want to have your work promoted on a page exclusively made for amateurs here on Google+? Then this is a circle for you.
This brand new circle will focus on amateur photographers who wants to learn more about photography. I will add a page for this circle and promote the work from people who are in it. We will share tips and tricks about equipment, photography and editing –– and there will be exclusive content available only to the circle members. Plus a few surprises along the way… 🙂 First share will be July 9 (Monday).
Still want to join the APC? Then do the following:
1) Circle me. This is important so that I can add you to the APC VIP Circle.
2) Plus and Reshare this post. Why? If you want to be promoted, it's only fair that you help promote others. Do NOT remove the reshared post from your feed after I have added you to the circle.
3) You may NOT be a professional photographer, in fact, you may not even be a semi-professional ditto to become a member in this group.
4. Ask for inclusion in the comments and please state which kind of photography you are into and that you HAVE plussed and reshared. I will check every feed.
5. Make sure that you mainly share your own original images in your feed. If there are too many reshares of other peoples' work, irrelevant YouTube clips, animated GIFS, blog post teasers etc., I might not add you to the circle. The APC is a validated quality circle that should bring people great amateur photography to their feeds.
NOTE! If you see that I have plussed your comment, then you know that I have added you to the circle. I didn't PLUS your comment? Make sure that you have reshared this announcement post and let me know that you did so.
*This announcement post is hash-tagged with #CircleSharingForThePeopleAPCFS so that you may mute the reshares this post will generate. That way you will avoid seeing multiple copies of this post in your feed and your adrenaline level will stay normal. I will add a new hash-tag for every announcement and circle post in the future. That way you won't miss out on any of the action but still can mute all the duplicate reshares.*
Here is an excellent add-on that will help you to mute the reshares: http://code.google.com/p/nonplus/